Enhance Public Access, Safety and Security With Turnstile Systems
- Security News South Africa
- 13 Oct, 2020
With crime statistics constantly on the rise in South Africa, it’s becoming more imperative to install a high-tech, robust security system to your business. Enhancing access is important if you want to protect visitors to your premises as well as all your most valuable assets. It can often be an extremely costly affair to have to permanently employ, or temporary hire security guards to patrol entrance and exit points. Fortunately, there are alternatives that are inexpensive yet reliable that you can adopt in your business today.
On the top of our list are turnstiles. They are an extremely effective visual deterrent for opportunist criminals that think they can gain easy and effortless access to your premises. Manually operated entrance & exit points do not offer the level of security or benefits that turnstiles do. They prevent and deter unauthorized access by allowing just a single person to enter or exit at any given time. In addition, they will need to present authentic identification or credentials which may just make unsavoury characters think twice about trying to gain access.
If your budget allows, you can opt for a more high-end optical system that will trigger an audible alarm alerting security staff of any unauthorized entry attempts. These turnstiles replace the traditional physical barriers by utilizing active infrared beams to create an invisible electronic field between two pedestals. At Sabre Security Mart, we offer a vast selection of turnstiles and barriers for a range of applications. They are easy to install, operate and maintain. Our versatile and widely used pedestrian access control systems should be an essential addition to your access control plan.
You also have the option to easily integrate our state-of-the-art products with third party solutions such as key-cards, biometrics, surveillance cameras and more. For security inspection systems for public spaces, choose Sabre. Our turnstiles are designed for low or high-traffic volumes and offer smooth and silent operation.
Top Benefits Of Turnstile Systems For Your Business
- High-Level Access Control – Our range of full height turnstiles will make your premises virtually inaccessible. They can be used in government buildings, prisons, stadiums, factories, office buildings and more.
- Improved & Amplified Security – Improving and enhancing security is often one of the main reasons why you would need to install a turnstile system. When you enforce one-way traffic by means of an identity card, your security personnel have an easier task of identifying potential threats.
- Track Attendance With Accuracy – Easily track the attendance of your employees or any unauthorised individuals. You can now eliminate the need to rely on manual verification.
- Superior Operational Flexibility – Our online store offers clients single or bi-directional as well as full height turnstile gates, depending on your application so you have operational flexibility.
- Cost-Effective – Some turnstile gates are require a high upfront cost but ultimately save you thousands of Rands in the long-term. You can cut down considerably on security personnel and save huge on your monthly business expenses. They are a practical solution for any business wanting to improve their security.
Access control is crucial to the operation and smooth running of any business. In a world where the need for security is an ever-increasing concern, we offer you a range of affordable solutions. Ensure that the right people have access and the unwanted are kept out with a reliable system that meets the demands of your company. Our turnstiles are suitable for indoor or outdoor environments and will save you time and money. They are physical obstacles that deter criminals and help your business run more efficiently. Our online security hyper store boasts a range of turnstiles that feature sleek & modern designs, easy installation, are made from highly durable steel and have a host of other innovative features.